If you have difficulty accessing any feature or functionality on the Main Bath website, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information or item you seek through a communication method or that is accessible for you.
You may also contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.
Goal of Accessibility for All Customers
At Main Bath, we strive to promote accessibility, diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, our goal is to make your use of Main Bath’s technology a successful and enjoyable experience.
Main Bath is actively taking steps and devoting resources to promote compliance with all applicable laws and guidelines. We have specific employees whose job duties explicitly include promotion of accessibility, and we have engaged outside vendors and consultants to improve the quality and accessibility of our user experience for users of all abilities. We continue to look for ways to improve the customer experience. Specific activities of Main Bath include:
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are considered by many to set an appropriate standard for website accessibility. We are reviewing and testing our website as measured against the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
- We engage consultants and have designated staff whose assigned purpose is to promote the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
- Some specific actions we have taken or are working to deploy, include:
- Text Equivalents / AltText. Use of alternative text (alt text) and captions in relation to images, videos and multi-media content.
- Site Structure. Use of headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on BluDot.com so that guests can more easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Keyboard Access. Use functionality that operates through a keyboard interface, without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- Consistent Structure. We aim to create pages, sites and apps with a consistent structure, to ease navigation.
- Contrast. When choosing colors and site design, we consider the issue of contrast, to promote the accessibility of images and text.